Friday, May 28, 2010

The simple things in life...



As a late Valentine's Day present a good friend of mine , who shall remain nameless (Kristine), gave my kids a sucker. Not just any sucker but a HUGE heart shaped sucker. They were SOOOOO excited because I will never let them get one this big due to childhood trauma. See, I ate one like this as a kid too fast and got sick afterwards so they kind of give me the creeps to look at and they make my stomach turn. This proves my theory that it takes a village to raise a child because even though I can not stomach them someone else loved my kids enough to pump them full of sugar for me =). And the look on their face really says it all. It does not take much to make my kids happy but with three boys ... the way to their heart is definitely through their stomach =). On a side note: no one got sick and no one ate it in one day which make it a win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment