Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easter 2010








Our kids had lots of fun at this Easter breakfast and egg hunt. they eat breakfast and hunted for eggs. Then they got to make a neclace of fruit loops to eat. Our kids mostly look through to find the broken ones so they can eat them but either way it is a good time.





Our kids are spoiled a bit with more than one egg hunt. My friend has a egg hunt eggstravaganza each year and the kids make out like bandits. Plus, my kids loved Sister mason's spaghetti and they had I think 3 helpings each. I guess this helps to balance out the 3 pounds of surgar they probably consumed =).



Our last egg hunt was on Easter at my brother house. Jaedon and Jace hid the eggs for the kids to find and what I thought would be a mall egg hunt was a rather large one -- great job guys. They boys were in heaven and then the tears errupted from Payton when he dropped all his eggs and the splattered everywhere on the floor of the car. He still ate the ones he found but I hope lesson learned -- holdon tight to the candy you want to eat =).







We did our traditional "Resurrection cookies" the night before Easter to help our famly remember the reason for the season. The kids remember so much and they so smart it makes me proud to be their mom. Here are some pictures of them enjoying the cookies.


It was nice this year to have time at home as a family for Easter weekend and watch Conference. Plus, it got rid of the candy faster because we were home to eat it and then move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment