Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pop Tart Houses





On July 5th I was tearing down a Pop Tart box and Jackson asked if he could use it as a house for his cars and I said "sure". We cut a door and then the decorating began. Spencer and Payton wanted in so we scrounged around and then every box was a door to imagination. Here are the "houses" they made and it kept them quite busy for a day and a half which made me a happy mom. I love to see them using their imagination and skills to creat their own fun!!





Payton's is mostly a collection of Cars stickers and foamies. This was the safest for him but I did make him a bath tub and he added bubbles.





Spencer got another box to add on to his and he liked being able to put his stuff through the door. He was the first one to decorate the inside and that opened up a whole new world of possibilities.





Jackson got really into it. After I took these pictures we cut open a cereal box and he added a pool and a backyard. He spent quite a bit of time and really enjoyed himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment