Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jackson Lost his first Tooth 7-12-09


I know he will be 7 in September but today, July 12th, 2009, he lost his first tooth. It has been pretty wiggly lately and He did not want to eat his cereal this morning so I told him to take a rag into the bathroom and wiggle it till it came out. About 5 minutes later he came out with his tooth in his hand! He was so excited and wanted me to put it on the blog for all to see. He is growing up so fast I can't believe it! Now he can wear his hole with pride in the fact that he pulled it out all by himself. (hopefully he will continue to do it himself because it gives me the creeps to watch him wiggle it).




3 comments:

  1. YAY Jackson!!!
    Love the blog Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I guess the Tooth Fairy will be visiting tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie! It's so much fun when they loose their teeth...they look so cute too!

    ReplyDelete