Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have Trees





It is funny how as you become a person that is married and then begin your family and own a home things that seemed so small like trees become very exciting. This past weekend we planted 13 trees -- 2 of the 24inch box trees and 11 of the 15 gallon size. Troy and I have been looking forward to getting in our landscaping and now we have begun!! The boys had fun watering the trees with dad and so I snapped a few pictures to capture the moment. I even took some close-ups of the trees so you all can appreciate the beauty. We spent many hours in the sun planting them and now the boys are asking when they are going to grow. Hopefully there will be more to come soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hey found your blog through Rae Lynn hehe. Love the trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I finally see your "new" castle... er, house! (New to me anyway!) :D Ha, ha! I'll bet you didn't know what to do with yourself with so much space moving in - fun! Oh, and yes - your trees are beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete