Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Have some Cookie with your Sprinkles





I am not sure how long we have been doing this but for a few holidays out of the year I get together with my Sisters-in-Law and my cousins along with their kids to decorate cookies. I provide the house and the frosting and the rest shows up for fun. It is great to be together since I grew up with no cousins or family close by to do things like this with. As I get to see my kids forming friendships with their extended family it warms my heart. Here are some messy pictures of big fun!!! It is so funny to watch the kids decorate and how some beg to eat all their cookies and some our off to play. Tyson liked his so much that he is pictured licking the sprinkles off his plate! The girls have theirs all pretty and the boys pile on as much as they can. Just thinking about it cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment