Friday, August 7, 2009

Payton is 3!!!





I cannot believe my baby is already three but I am defiantely glad to say goodbye to diapers!!! Payton has such an amazing spirit of determination and I think it was brought out by his diffuclt first year of life. He was such a little trouper with his casting and bars for his club foot and the other day when he found his bar and shoes and wanted to put them on. Obviously he was too big but I am glad it is not the painful memory for him that it is for me. He has his dad's wonderful imagination and his mom's love of music. I also notice a love for art work which may mean he could get some of his grandma's talent to paint -- which we would love! It has been an amazing 3 years with him and this is just the beginning. He made our family complete with a small, medium, and large boy in the family. Happy Birthday Bwabwa! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment